Thursday, 3 September 2009

School time!

I must admit that this is not my favourite theme to work with, but after ignoring two similar challenges I was tempted again, this time by Cute Card Thursday team, to pick up the gauntlet :P
The name of the challenge is, of course, Back To School.
Here's my take on it:

Photobucket

I was inspired by the apple-shaped cutting template from The Cutting Cafe. I don't own the cutting file, so I simply drew the shape myself. Then I decorated it with strips of school-themed DPs, and embellished with whatever suitable I could find in my studio LOL.

Thanks for dropping in,
Chupa xx

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable!!! Fantastic job on the apple shape...wow! Love it! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a fabulous creation. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012