Sunday, 13 September 2009

Sea shells by the sea shore

Daring cardmakers came out this week with the challenge called Down by the Sea.
Here's my submission:

Photobucket

I'm still exploiting my favourite stamp set, from which comes that lovely shell.
I stamped it with white ink, and then applied little smudges of powder pink in few places, following the requirements of 365 Cards Saturday challenge called "Just A Touch". I really like the idea, works perfect with my image :)

Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. this card is so beautiful Chupa. I love the way you have coloured and framed the shell. Thanks for Daring this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely deckchair stripes and a fab shell stamp - I can see why you love it so much. Great card, thanks for joining in again this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - love how you've coloured the shell it's perfect! great colours and there's a wonderful seaside feel to the whole card.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful stamp Chupa, I can see why you love the set if the rest of them are like that.
    The colours you’ve chosen are fab and I love the way the shell seems to almost glisten.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012