Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Seeing spots!

I'm still waiting for my baby's little toes to arrive with the rest of her cute body lol, but I made another baby card instead. Can't get enough of them lately...

Photobucket

The design is based on the lovely Mercy's sketch at Lord Have Mercy!
I also chose the papers and embellies so that the card suits Monday's colour scheme at 365 Cards.
The image is stamped, but I used my watercolour pencils for shading around the edges of the die cut instead of sponging. Often I'd prefer using them over ink pads, as I feel like I have more control over the effect.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. darling..love the sweet safety pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the footprints and the shape of the image panel, just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chupa...this is super cuteness! love the shape of the focal panel, and the addition of the safety pins...ingenious!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, you have the colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012