Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Sparkling maple leaf

I'm quite late with posting tonight, but it was a busy day. I've seen the doctor about the pregnancy, and I've been told that my girl may arrive later than the due date (September 16th), as she's still rather small, and not yet engaged. We'll see how it goes :)

The card that I made is my response to The Pink Elephant Challenge #30. It says "1 Ribbon, 2 Squares and Something that Sparkles".

Photobucket

The sparkling bit is not too obvious on the above picture, so here's a close-up of the maple leaf:

Photobucket

Hope you'll like it, thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous - I really really love that leaf.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Love the colour combo and the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! So pretty!
    Happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

    hugs-LORi BOYD
    The Pink Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the leaf & sparkle!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012