Thursday, 3 September 2009

A special day to celebrate

Here's my next card for today! :)

Photobucket

It uses the current sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, as well as this week's theme on Papertake Weekly Challenge called Angels and Fairies.
I like the effect, the card is fun and bright, yet very simple. Oh, and I still can't get enough of glitter on my cards. Seriously, I wouldn't know why I like doing it so much lol :P
The sentiment is a sticker, that's been cut into separate words to fit the layout. It says "today is a special day to celebrate".

Hope you like it, thank you for looking!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow - it is bright and happy! I love the colors!

    Thanks for playing along with us (again) at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card! Beautiful bright colours!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the cute bear image and the bright colours. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!
    I love the coloring and papers!
    TFS :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012