Monday, 21 September 2009

Spring has come!

Indeed it has come to Oz! The air is full of sweet scent, butterflies chase each other above the flowers, and the sun kisses me on the cheeks when I'm out. Perfect time to have a baby, a completion and crowning of all the new beginnings... =D

Photobucket

I made this card for the day two of Caardvarks Sketchfest. I remember stating here not long ago that teal is far from being my favourite colour, but now I seem to be a sucker for it, and I use it often even when not asked for :)
On the other hand, this is not an isolated case - my colour preferences have undergone a big change since I started card making.... which is good, 'cause I probably was a bit mono-thematic before lol.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week begins well!
Chupa xx

13 comments:

  1. love the color combo. isn't it interesting how color preferences change when you do cards? i always bought this flower paper at the scrapbook stores, but never used it for my pages, now i'm glad i have it for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I'm loving all the textures on this card! I especially love that twill tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, these are wonderful colors! I wonder if this baby is going to allow you to participate in the week long Sketchfest???

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it with the teal! great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, clearly you've become quite adept at using teal...and it's the PERFECT accent color on your lovely spring-like card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CARD! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card. I love the colours and everything, can't believe how you are still making cards so close to giving birth, thats a really dedicated crafter

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Fab! You rocked the sketch. LOVE that flower & I'm crazy for teal too! :o) Thank You SO much for playing with us Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big teal fan too ... love those torn edges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Love that teal...and the colors you chose to with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! I love your color choices and your use of the diamond border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, all your elements come together nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012