Sunday, 6 September 2009

Sweet doodles

Ufff... this is the fifth and last card for tonight - actually it's already tomorrow, lol, and my girl has been kicking and prodding me constantly, reminding me that it's high time we both went to sleep :)

I noticed there are quite a few sketches around on the challenge blogs this week, so this one is no exception to the rest and uses one of the given sketches - this time it comes from the Card Patterns.

Photobucket

I waited for an opportunity to use these cute scraps of folk-style DPs, and thus I greeted this challenge with great joy. The only thing that I had to do, apart from cutting the squares (quite negligently), was to cut out a few shabby shapes out of some more scraps and decorate them - got to love quick and effective cards lol.
So, that's pretty much it - Chupa is now retiring with a joyful awareness of a well-spent day! :P
Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    I have these papers too! BG, right?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scratches head*
    The worst person to ask about the brand of anything is... me :P
    I think I downloaded it from the internet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Those patterns are just wonderful together. Great way to use up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Patterns sketch this week! I'm thrilled to be the sponsor and just posted my own card for the sketch on my blog! :) I loved the idea of using up scraps too this week and your card turned out super.

    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/09/winter-color-trends.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012