Sunday, 13 September 2009

Thankful poppies

This is my last card for tonight. Gosh, it was a really nice Sunday, I love spending days leisurely on crafting when time allows :)
This time I used another lovely sketch from The Sweetest Thing. Karen is one awesome cardmaker, I admire her clean lines and crisp effect that she achieves every time. This week I got totally inspired by her sample card, and decided on a very similar motif. Here it is:

Photobucket

Hope you like it as much as I do =)
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Great card for the challenge. Really like the monochromatic flowers and how you popped up the buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really like how you added the brads to your card and I LOVE that sentiment! Great take on the sketch - thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, this is very pretty, your colors are fabulous and I luv the popped up flowers...wow!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012