Wednesday, 16 September 2009

There's always time for coffee!

..at least for me! I'm a hopeless example of a coffee addict...
That is why I greeted the new Crafty Creations challenge called Coffee or Tea with unfeigned pleasure... and here is what I came up with:

Photobucket

I'm also going to put this one in Simon Says...Follow A Recipe challenge, but frankly, I wouldn't know whether it actually qualifies or not :)
The recipe is: 3 embellies, 2 papers, and one image. No problem with the latter two, but I'm not sure whether there must a total number of three embellishments, or just 3 different types of them. I used three types - ribbon, brads, and glitter glue (does it count anyway? *scratches head*)
Well, in case that's wrong then I will be happy to put together one more card. You know me :P

Thank you for looking, happy card making!
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your card the shading is Ace with the distress inks and I love the style, I too had the same dylema over the embellishments - 3 in total or 3 different types of them? well what ever it is your card is fab! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!! Your card is so beautiful and elegant... lovely coffee-colours!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich coffee colors and great design!! So happy to see your lovely cards each week for the Crafty Creations challenges!!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely :-) I love the coffee image and the papers and embellies you used are perfect,,, :-) Glad it's not just me that struggles with understanding recipes lol :-) This is fine, it is open to individual interpretation eh :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how beautiful! wonderful take on your challenge this week! thanks for joining us at crafty creations this week!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pomysł i wykonanie SUPER!!! Strzał w dziesiątkę dla koneserów piwa. EKSTRA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tu nie o piwo lecz kawę chodzi, siostrezyczko!
    A kartka tak jak inne - nic dodać, nic ująć.
    Wiadomo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful - love the colour! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! ok i love all the cards i see you make! thanks for joining us on crafty creations :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous card, stunning work.

    Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012