Sunday, 6 September 2009

Whimsical !

I wonder what you're going to comment on this one lol!
This is my fourth card for today, but this time I wanted to make something different, a bit out of a box, and came out with this:

Photobucket

It has a striking colour combination, funny picture, and some nice distressing. And it all surprisingly works! :P
I wasn't thinking about who and how might want to use this one though, I just wanted to have some fun... (not that I ever lack for it when it comes to cardmaking!).
The card, obviously, will have a go in a challenge, and it's a current sketch from the Friday Sketchers, which I used.

Thanks for peeping in!
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012