Sunday, 25 October 2009

A 2S4Y day!

I had a forced break in crafting again, due to some health issues, but I've been doing as much as I could over the last 2 days, and I'd like to show you three cards today, all of them prepared for 2 Sketches 4 You.
The first one was made for Laura's sketch for this week:

Photobucket

I kept the card simple, but decided to give it some pizazz by adding some red accents and glittering the wreath. I embossed the background with the polka dot pattern, so it can enter the Dry Embossing challenge at There She Goes, and the colour scheme was chosen for Colour Create's challenge 30 "All White". The last one it enters is called "Celebration" and is hosted by One Stop Craft (I've got a lot to catch up with lol!).
Both sentiments are hand-written.

I also decided to answer the girls' DT call... I know that many extremely talented ladies will submit their creations, since this is such a tempting post to occupy, but that's why I could not possibly ignore the opportunity to give it a try! I cannot begin to tell you how overjoyed I'd be if I was chosen to work with these chicks! (one can always dream lol)
Here are my creations based on the sketches prepared by Laura and Kazan for this occesion:

Photobucket

I created the badge myself, since I didn't have anything appropriate in my stash. I used the faux stitching technique to decorate the panels, and coloured the image with watercolour pencils, partly blended to retain crispiness where needed.

Photobucket

For this card, I decided to give it an eclectic look, and used a couple of different embellishments, along with a variety of papers. The flower was created from two kinds of ribbon, and embellished with a button; the stem is a chipboard die-cut. The sentiment is from SU!, but again, I wrote it myself since I don't own it.

Hope you'll like what I've done, thank you so much for looking!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've been busy and thank's for playing at 2sketches4you like your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012