Thursday, 1 October 2009

Back on track!

I had an amusing time finding out how many new challenges are awaiting me after a week's break... I will certainly try to make time to catch up with at least some of them. So far my girl let me make one card today, and it was such a fun time! I realized how much I missed cardmaking!
So, here is my first post-natal card lol:

Photobucket

I tried to combine a few challenges in this project, and I came up with four:
- Cindy Haffner's sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges;
- One Stop Craft's challenge called "Die Cuts" - in my case these would be Christmas trees, of course;
- "Red & Green" colour combo over at Simon Says Challenge;
- "Let's Go Digital!" at CCEE Stampers. I use digital images (freebies) quite often, as I tend to follow cardmaking on a budget :) These ones I believe, came from the Canon website - they've got an extended scrapbooking section with beautiful papers, die-cuts and such, ready to print out.

That's it for now, meet me (hopefully) later tonight with one more creation - if my baby is not overly demanding! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The pine trees, the colours and the papers are beautiful!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card !! but much more importantly CONGRATULATIONS !! what a beautiful baby :-) I am amazed that you found the time,, or the inclination to make a card :-)
    I really appreciate you taking the time to join us in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!!! I really love it - great job on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love the pom poms used as tree toppers!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy, charming card!! LOVE those trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful trees.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012