Friday, 9 October 2009

Back with a Christmas card...again :)

I really enjoy making holiday cards lately... not only there are so many wonderful themes to try, but they are perhaps the most useful projects to work on - apart from the b-day or thank you cards that are always handy :)
This time I created for another blog that I found recently - Peachy Keen Stamps. I really must stop it, I've already got 30 places that I regularly submit to! *rolls eyes*
I couldn't resist this one though - their challenges are yummy, and so are the prizes! *grin*
This week's theme is a recipe: use colours blue & purple, a stamped image, a greeting, and 3 snowflakes. Here is my submission:

Photobucket

Thank you for looking, hope to see you again soon!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chupa!!
    How very pretty your card is! I love the stripes, stitch lines and snowflake elements you used! I'm so glad you found our blog!! :O) Thank you so much for playing along with us!!
    Sincerely,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! The green snowflakes really make this card for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chupa! Love your challenge card. It's beautifully balanced and coordinated and the ribbon is the finishing touch.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Card! Did you make the snowflakes in the paper?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012