Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Butterflies & flowers

Back as I promised, with two cards this time.
I'm really glad that it takes a fraction of the time now to create a card, than it used to when I started a few months ago. I remember that back then I could spend even four hours fiddling with one card! (and in the end it it would look rather poor anyway :P)
If I were so sluggish still, I definitely wouldn't be able to keep up with all these wonderful and inspiring challenge blogs :)
This is the first of my quickies, that I made for Mojo Monday Week 109:

Photobucket

I did not hold on to the sketch too rigidly though... somehow when it comes to Mojo Monday's sketches, I always end up with a project more or less modified... *rolls eyes*
I coloured the butterfly with watercolour pencils, blended and glittered - and oh boy does it sparkle! Since I did so, I'm entering the card for "Bling It Somethings" at Stamp Something.

My next project uses the CPS 138 sketch from Card Positioning Systems:

Photobucket

I also used the colour scheme from OCC's recent challenge, which is: Soft suede, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow & Blush Blossom. Finally, the card goes for "F is for Flying" at ABC Challenge, and "It's So Distressing!" at Charisma Cards.

Hope you enjoyed, thank you for stopping by today!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. lovely

    thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudne!!!Niesamowite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sentiment. These are such a pretty cards. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC
    Hugs
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! I love them both! LOVE the torn look for the background paper on the CPS Challenge. LOVE the butterfly and the silver trail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! The one of the color challenge is completely fabulous. I love the vintage feel to it! So happy you were able to play along with the OCC again this week! Hope to see you back with us next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW these are beautiful! So glad you could play along with us at Stamp Something this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012