Tuesday, 6 October 2009

CAS with roses

I seem to enjoy clean and simple style in cardmaking ever more with each CAS card that I make. Usually the projects that impress me most would follow that style too - it's relatively easy to achieve a nice effect with elaborate layering and well chosen embellishments, but to make a stunning card with limited means of expression is often much more tricky, because the eye catches every detail and imperfection. Don't look for them too avidly in my card though lol :)

Photobucket

I got this one made for Karen's current sketch over at The Sweetest Thing. Now, that chick has definitely mastered the technique!

Thank you for looking!
Chupa xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, very elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enigmatyczna i b. elegancka. Piękna!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012