Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Fancy borders

Hello fellow crafters, I'm here to share with you the fruits of today's work! I'm glad to say that the two cards that I made turned out pretty nice - especially that the challenges I created them for are high in my ranks, and I'm always trying to do my best for them :)
Here's my first creation, that was designed for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #44 , and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #39:

Photobucket

Apparently I'm not the only one combining these two together, since Mercy's sketch includes a punched border, which happens to be the Flourishes' recipe.

Next card is for Mojo Monday Week 110:

Photobucket

I'd usually have a lot of work with layering for the Mojo Monday's sketches, since they're just asking for that :) The final effect can be really rewarding though, as any fan of layering knows well... Well, my layering tends to be far from perfection, since it's hard to cut some shapes neatly without dies, yet the card above is one of my better jobs ;)

Thank you so much for looking!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Very cute mojo card. Love all the stitching and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful! love the color combo on that first card...the blue and green look amazing together!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done such an amazing job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - such wonderful soothing colours and of course that border punch makes it look striking!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC this week!!!

    Your second card is wonderful too - I can't believe you didn't use die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - your card is unbelievable :) The stitching detail is awesome - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are absolutely GORGEOUS - Chupa!!! Fabulous designed!!! You rock GF!!!
    Thank you for playing the Sketch and the FTTC with us...your Mojo is just perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012