Tuesday, 6 October 2009

For the love of ribbon

Such a charming challenge there is at Caardvarks this week! It's called Take A Bow and it's about using ribbon in a special way. I say no problem! - ribbon is perhaps my favourite embellishment, and I use it on majority of cards that I create (although I prefer to have it in a classic way).
Here's what I did with it this time:

Photobucket

The other thing that's definitely to my taste are simple yet classy sketches, such as those that are offered every week by Laura and Kazan from 2 Sketches 4 You. I used their current sketch for this card.
Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

13 comments:

  1. Love those fun ribbon loops behind the bloom ... wonderful use of that gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! that's just SO perfectly beautiful! i love how the floral and the ribbon enhance each other, creating a fabulous "SUPER-BLOOM" as focal point of this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous. Love you card
    Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! that bow is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, beautiful! I love how you created a layered flower with your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo wysmakowana i dopracowana. Cudna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the ribbon flower & the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is soooo lovely! The color scheme is fantastic and your use of ribbon is definitely pretty and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really gorgeous ribbon flower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ribbon flower looks beautiful; really like the way you used it with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012