Monday, 12 October 2009

Grateful for challenges

I do LOVE challenges :) They give me constant, best source of inspiration, keep my creative juices flowing, and they're fun! The only bad side of participating in a number of them regularly is that the new ones keep coming daily, and for an addict like me it means a lot to keep up with! Especially with a demanding newborn to take care of... :P
That's why my cards are simplified lately, as I have no time to fiddle around too much - but at the same time my preferences tend to steer towards clean & simple style anyway - the style that I have not yet mastered, but I'm trying to ;)
Here's my new card for you:

Photobucket

The sketch is Karen's from The Sweetest Thing, and I'm also entering it for the "Truly Thankful" challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges, which is about creating a card with a thankful theme.
The sentiment I from Verve I believe, but again - I don't own the stamp, so it's handwritten. Stamped are the flowers around the sentiment though.
Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012