Monday, 5 October 2009

Happy Hauntings

I wasn't sure whether I can actually make a decent Halloween card. It hasn't been a popular holiday in Poland, hence I never celebrated it, and frankly I'm still not too keen on it. I guess it's not exactly my pair of shoes :)
Yet I did challenge myself to get a card done for this occasion, just to see what I can achieve, and I am satisfied :)

Photobucket

The project enters the "Here's to Halloween" challenge at 2 Red Bananas, follows the colour combo of black, orange, purple and white given by The Pink Elephant, and uses the sketch provided by Paper Blooms. I'm also giving it a go for the Crazy 4 Challenges current "Sew Happy" challenge. I wish I could use real sewing on my project, but I don't own a sewing machine.... so whenever I feel like it, I must use a fake one (I'm usually too lazy to sew by hand lol)

Thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

9 comments:

  1. You may not celebrate Halloween, but you scored 100% on this card, it's one of the cutest Halloween cards I've seen. Who makes the stamp and what's the stuff around the square.?
    granybg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun making halloween cards even if you don't celebrate (I don't here either) hehe. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out wonderful. I think the faux stitching is great and I love the purple. THanks for joining the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! What a great job of combining all those challenges, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did a fantastic halloween card!! i don't celebrate it either :0) thanks for joining us on paper blooms and i hope you will again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! The trim around the square mat is really a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card. Love visiting you each week. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at TPE again and good luck with the prize draw sponsored by Betty the Scrappy Witch. That little kit she has provided looks such good fun.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card. I love that image, and the papers you used. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the image :) Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012