Thursday, 8 October 2009

Have a helluva day!

I made another Halloween card, this time for the current week's challenge on Simon Says... Even though I have already submitted one project for the recent sketch at Lord Have Mercy!, it was an ideal one for what I had in mind, so I used it once more... after a few alterations ;)

Photobucket

I found this cute devil on this website, and I liked it so much that I drew it (scroll down for the samples on T-shirts for the image).
The sentiment is hand-written.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is very cute :-0 the image is lovely and the spiders web looks fab ! you are so artistic ! ;-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Halloween card, love the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant Haloween card, just love the colours and the image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too flippin' cute, chupa! what a quirky and wonderful image and sentiment!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...again! you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012