Tuesday, 20 October 2009

I'm back after a week's break!

Whew, it was a hell of a week! However, I didn't necessarily lack the time for card making - I gave myself a break for a purpose, aiming to refresh my mojo a little. Also, I enjoyed devoting more time to my newborn Zuzia, although we did have some tough moments, lol.
As I'd expect, there is a bunch of new challenges waiting in line, some delicious sketches to start with!
I'm planning to play with a few today - I'll see how it goes, but for now I'm here to show you what I've done so far:

Photobucket

The sketch comes from The Pink Elephant. Speaking of which, I'm delighted to share with you some wonderful news that I found myself amongst the winners of their previous challenge with my Happy Hauntings card! That's my second TPE win, the more happy I am, for it's an honour to gain recognition of such talented ladies!

The project also enters Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC38). Dee Jackson, this week's host, wants us to use some watercolouring, and I used my watercolour pencils for the image. For those who didn't recognize it already, it comes from the Precious Moments series. I found a bunch of them cuties recently, while googling for some nice freebie digi stamps, and I can't believe how these incredibly gorgeous images can be used for free!
I fell in love with the characters instantly, so expect seeing many more projects of mine featuring these cute kids! :)
The last challenge for the card is "Blue" at Crafty Creations. Of course, it's about making a project using blue colour. Winter is an excellent theme for this!

That's it for now, meet me later today with a new creation!
Thank you for stopping by,
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your hiatus. :) Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chupa, this is beautiful!! It is a gorgeous image and you've colored it brilliantly! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations challenges!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job using Lori’s sketch - she will love what you have done. It’s just so gorgeous - love the colours and the image - just perfect.


    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is so pretty! Thank you for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great coloring!! thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012