Sunday, 11 October 2009

Let your light shine

When I decided that I make a card for the Daring Cardmakers "Autumn Purple" challenge, I had only the set of papers chosen to work with, and a sketch that I was planning to use with them (which is a current challenge at Card Patterns). I didn't yet know what theme I actually want to set for the project, but I decided that I start anyway, and some idea will eventually pop into my mind. After having adhered the background, I rummaged randomly through my stash and found a chipboard star, and let me tell you - me likey how this spontaneously created card turned out! :)

Photobucket

The sentiment is Verve's invention, but since I don't own it, I wrote it myself using a white marker.
Verve lovers will easily notice the difference :)
Thank you for stopping by today!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo bright and fun! Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 'spontaneous' card - It is very beautiful.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Chupa! I love the stream of thread coming out of the star. Such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012