Saturday, 10 October 2009

Monochromatic revisited

The card that I made yesterday for the two challenges of the same theme did not satisfy me enough, so I decided to give it another try. The challenges that I'm talking about are "Monochromatic Mania" at TSG and "Monochromatic" at Paper Blooms. This submission certainly pleases my eye far more than the previous one.

Photobucket

I drew inspiration for this card from this most lovely creation by Loretta Lock. I admire every piece of art that's made by this talented lady, she totally rocks! There is no way I could make anything as precious and neat, often working with no quality stuff to start with, but I'm trying! :)
Anyway, I hope you will like what I did with the challenge, thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Wowza....this card is super gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the color, the layering...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning!!! love everything about it :0) thanks for adding it to paper blooms so we could see it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! thanks so much for playing along at pb.. shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and sunny card! I love how you used a sentiment as your focal point. Thanks for playing along in our TSG Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a divine card, Iwona! I just learned of it, and I am thrilled beyond measure for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012