Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Quick Holiday cards

Just when I was about to start with the 10 min. cards that I meant to create for TSG 26 at There She Goes blog, and having all supplies already chosen, an inner voice told me that maybe I should look what kind of a new colour combo the Color Throwdown team serves us this week :P
To my surprise, these were the colours that I've chosen! (elegant eggplant, bordering blue, rich razzleberry) LOL figure that!
Anyway, the more happy I was to finish the project, and it looks like this:

Photobucket

These took just a couple of minutes to make, except that I've hand written the sentiments, and it would take even less time if they were stamped or rubbed on.
I like how the colours pop up, even more that the DP panels are mounted on dimensionals.
Thanks for peeping in, happy stamping!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of cards you've created here! Glad you were able to use the CTD colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card set! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card set, and super CAS design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card set, it would be great for mass producing :) Thanks for playing along with us in the TSG Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012