Tuesday, 13 October 2009

A simple duo

Hello again! :) I'm back with the last post for tonight - and I should have nothing to complain about, as I managed to make 5 cards, which was a good number even when little Zuzia was not here yet! She did give me a hard time today though, but at least - being a newborn - she sleeps a great deal ;)
I'm still recovering after a C-section too, also trying to adjust to this tremendous change in my life, thus I still can't do much apart from what I can squeeze into short breaks between the feedings... so I find cardmaking very relaxing :)
But on to the project:

Photobucket

These two are very simple designs, yet I find them most pleasing... mainly because they use my favourite colour combination of blue/teal and deep brown.
The "keep in touch" card is my free take on Kazan's sketch 37 from 2S4Y, and the "count your blessings" one follows the current sketch from CPS. I made them both tall so that they also suit the Shape Up and Stand Tall! challenge at CCEE Stampers. Lastly, they're both entering "Brown Plus Something" at Stamp Something Challenge Blog as my second submission.
Now I'm calling it a day and going to get some much needed sleep :)
Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! The color combination is stunning. Hope you get a little sleep...it is hard with a newborn, but they are such a delight. Congratulations on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - I love the color combo too. This is certainly a striking set :)
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Chupa, I'm so glad you can still find time for card making even with a tiny one. Wonderful interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, take it easy and don't overdo it. Great color combination on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Chupa :) Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have a C-section more often! Your mojo is working! These cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous!! I love the colors!! And your flowers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012