Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Sketchfest Wednesday ;)

Today I concentrated on "doing" a few sketches, and thus I've got three new cards to share with you (I'm not calling it a day yet!)
On to the first project.
The sketch that I used here comes from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Photobucket

My next card is a second entry for Mojo Madness 107 (the sketch). It also goes for Something with Apples/Teachers/School at Stamp Something.

Photobucket

The last one uses another lovely sketch from Lord Have Mercy! I'm too going to give it another go for the Autumn Inspiration at One Stop Craft.

Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like them!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. Nic innego napisać nie sposób - cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card(s) Chupa! I love the bird that you used in my sketch challenge. I don't know how you manage to get so many cards done with a newborn in the house. You go girl!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all wonderful, chupa! but i love the colors of the autumn card, the dp, adn the coloring on the pumpkins is perfection! amazing job!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these cards are so wonderful!! Love your take on the Stamp Something challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oj prawda,prawda (w odniesieniu do wypowiedzi Terki). Słodkie i nietuzinkowe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all your cards are wonderful. love the different patterned papers you used on the TMS card. thanks for sharing :) shelly
    ps congrats on that new beautiful baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012