Sunday, 11 October 2009

So charming!

I'm having one of those days, when my lil' sweet pea leaves me with precious little time for myself, so this card I've been gradually making since morning, and it's already tea time :)

Photobucket

I used this sketch from Friday Sketchers, but changed it slightly - I replaced the oval image with the flower, making it the main feature of the project. I also left the bow on the top unattached to the middle section.
I created a simple charm of two different beads, so that the card can enter the "So Charming!" challenge at Cute Card Thursday. The colours that I used respond to the combination given by the Color Throwdown this week. These are: kraft, olive green, dark brown, dark yellow.
(I don't know why some colours turned out untrue - they appear colder on the photo, making kraft look more like violet, and the brown mat rather like a dark gray one... I apologize for that, as it may look like I didn't quite follow the colours...)

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! It is frustrating (for me, at least), when I cannot make my photos match my colors!!! But even so, it is a lovely card and I love the layout--very clever! Thanks for playing with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card....great combining and I love your charm. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jest bardzo, bardzo piękna!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012