Friday, 30 October 2009

Still havin' it

I did it again... I CASE'd Jenny Gropp's fabulous card :) Well, sort of CASE'd, 'cause mine is far simpler, but the basic layout has been retained, and I was striving for the same bold effect. Whether I made it or not, it's for you to judge lol :P

Photobucket

This project came into being, because I couldn't possibly stop at one submission for "Spots'n'Stripes" challenge at Papertake Weekly. I'm such a sucker for dots/stripes combination on cards!
There is also a challenge over at Cute Card Thursday called Midnight Margaritas, that is about featuring a drink/cocktail theme, and it just fits here, doesn't it? :)
I didn't have any appropriate whimsical sentiment, so I wrote this one myself.

Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. Great acrd, luv the image, great colouring, luv the papers,sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012