Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Thankful for you

After having finished a "thankful" card earlier today, I felt like one more entry for a respective challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. Here it is:

Photobucket

I find cards with bold sentiments (or better yet - quotes) working as main focal points very appealing, but I have preciously few stamps that would do a respectable job alone.
Therefore, as some of you probably noticed, whenever I need an image/sentiment that I don't have, I search the internet for it and then I draw/write what I've chosen. The effect is never as neat as if I were to use an original stamp, but to me a slightly imperfect image is better than no image at all ;)
On this card I combined a hand-written sentiment with a stamped image of the rose.
The sketch comes from the latest Mojo Monday; also the card enters the Day 226 challenge at 365 Cards, that is about including the word "so" somewhere on the project.
Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Przecudna mgiełka. Bardzo dobrze, że masz mniej czasu bo Twoje dzieła na tym zyskały. Są delikatniejsze i szlachetniejsze. Po prostu cuda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I really like the blue and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blues. And you WROTE that?! By hand?! WOW! I always use the computer since I have not talent for hand writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layers - such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012