Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Thanks to Silke :)

Yup, thanks for the über-talented Silke aka Sparklegirl Chupa whipped up two more cards tonight :) And that's because her nickname is a theme for the recent CNFS challenge over at CCEE Stampers. Thus the requirements for the project are: to make a square card, include a girl, some sparkle, and true to Silke's style, a lot of white space.
Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

The sketch C4C7 comes from Crazy4Challenges.
The photo was taken in a rather strong lamp light, so the white cardstock appears quite off-white here... The Precious Moments image was coloured with my watercolour pencils, including shading of the circle. I added some faux stitching in a few places. There is precious little bling though - just the rhinestones, so I decided that I'd make one more card. It turned out very nice... but I forgot about having the card square lol!

Photobucket

Anyway, the effort is not wasted at all, as the card enters the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge, for I used their lovely sketch :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Both cards are just wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - both cards are gorgeous and perfect for the challenge!!! The images are so adorable and the colors are striking!!! I really love them both!!! Thank you for playing the challenge...I'm honored!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012