Monday, 23 November 2009

Birdies again

Ok, so this is my last post for tonight, but I'm calling this day enormously productive lol! I made five cards altogether, so please scroll further down to catch up with all of them! :)
The card that I'm showing you uses Sketch 42 from Card Patterns, the recipe from TPE: Something Plaid, any # of Brads and No Ribbon, and I worked with the colours from OCC's recent challenge.

Photobucket

The image is a digi stamp, I paper pieced the birds and mounted them on dimensionals.
Thank you so much for visiting, see you tomorrow - have a good night!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chupa this is just stunning! I love your earthy color combo and those sweet birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this spot on, Chupa! So lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooooooooooooh wow - this is just amazing.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012