Wednesday, 11 November 2009

CASE with a tree

As soon as I saw the current challenge (CD 42) at The Color Dare, of Really Rust, Chocolate Chip & Bashful Blue, I recalled the Autumn Meadows stamp class offered by Andrea Walford. It has a very similar colour scheme, and features a lovely card with a SU tree stamp. I found the relevant post, and decided that I'd actually gladly CASE the said card. And so I did :P

Photobucket

Again, my CASE'ing turned out not overly accurate, for I revamped the design - e.g. I added some doodle dots along the border, which proved to be a neat idea :)
The project enters two more challenges, both as my second entry.
The first one is an Inspiration Challenge at OCC, and the other one - Be Thankful at TPE.

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day!
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. Great job Chupa...I love the combination of patterns...makes for a very cool card. Thanks for joining us again on the Color Dare!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing... I just love it!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWOOOOOWWW! This is SO pretty! definately suitable for framing ! Great job! Thank you for joining us at the color dare, hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Chupa! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fabulous - oh so effective.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Everything about this card is fabulous. The colours are beautiful, the image is striking. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. what a STUNNING card.. great job with your image and patterned papers.. HUGS

    ~Feel free to check out my blog I have Free Digital Stamps, a new one each Wed. & Blog Candy too.. (top right sidebar)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a beautiful card... I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012