Thursday, 19 November 2009

Christmas card & tag sets

I'm having my first make & take this Saturday, at the local market. I'm planning on advertising my soon-to-be business as a demonstrator for Kaszazz (it's an Australian version of SU)
I'm still waiting for my starter kit to come, but first I want to give people a hint about what I'm going to offer, as well as tease them a bit. Everyone likes a little freebie, right? :)
Here are two sets of a card and matching tag that I prepared for the demonstration:

Photobucket

Photobucket

All cardstock pieces are pre-cut, so there will be only stamping and assembling to do on site, which will take relatively little time.
I stamped the snowflakes with beige ink on a red and cream card, and the words are stamped in brown ink.
I chose to work with these colours earlier, but they fit just right for the Color Throwdown #69, with chocolate, cream & dark red. There's also optional olive, and I'd love to make another card later, that features this colour too. I'll see how it goes :)

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! What wonderful gift sets!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and yet so very pretty--what a charming set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO, Fabulous! Love this crisp and brilliant use of the CTD colors! Yee HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Best of luck in your demonstrator business!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012