Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Colours galore

Hi folks, I have two projects to show you. My mojo seems to have taken a vacation today, so I'm not thrilled with them though. They're not too bad, but I've got a feeling that I went overboard with the colours lol!
Here's the first one:

Photobucket

The sketch comes from 2S4Y (Laura's sketch 39), and the colour scheme is taken from the Embellish Magazine, but silly me forgot to use brads as another requirement, so I'll have to give them another chance later...

Here's the other card:

Photobucket

The sketch for this one is Papertake Weekly's current challenge (Sketch #28), and I used the recipe from Tuesday Morning Sketches (3 decorative papers, 2 embellishments, 1 flourish).
It's not too apparent on the photo, but the deep blue paper underneath the central panel is not a plain cardstock, but a nice textured DP.
The flower was watercoloured and blended with an aquapainter.

Thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Paperake Weekly Challenge with this great card!

    Saskia (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! Fabulous job Chupa. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...you're playing again this week! Lovely card! Great papers and an adorable little cookie cutter accent! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Chupa! Love the Christmas card.
    Thanks for participating this week in the Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 beautiful cards I love the flower image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now this is cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love that flower and the colors you used!! thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the TMS challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

    Gabby *November Guest DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, great cards...I think I like the first one best though. It's getting me into the Christmas spirit!! :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012