Thursday, 5 November 2009

Cute Santa bauble

I've got a cheerful card to show you today:

Photobucket

I chose bold colours for this card, to address two challenges - Cute Card Thursday with "Primary Colours" (red, blue & yellow), and 365 Cards with "Marvelous Mondrian". For the last one Pam gives us the artist's most popular painting, which features the same colours, plus white (that's why it's also on my project).
The sketch that I used comes from Peachy Keen Stamps.

I hope you like it as I do, for it looks really fun & sparkly :)
Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Super FUN take on the challenge!!!! Thanks for playing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, sparkly card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and sparkly, the santa image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh? Don't remember removing my comment! Let's try again. Your card is gorgeous. I love the way the image colours match the ribbon colours so beautifully! It's a lovely bright card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chupa! What a fun and festive Santa card! I love it! So glad you found the time to play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Good luck on the drawing for the prize :) Hugs, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012