Thursday, 26 November 2009

Dare to colour

Hello, long time no see right? :)
Well, much has happened for the last two days - I got my starting kit from Kaszazz, YAY!
This means that there are changes coming to my blog, but I'll get to this in a couple of days...
For now I'm going to show you the two cards that I whipped up today.
The first one is for CD44 - Real Soft Saffron:

Photobucket

The second card features colours from Color Throwdown 70, and I used some tearing to create the bloom, so that it suits the Tearing challenge at Quixotic Challenges:

Photobucket

It's a quick post, but it's also a busy day for me, so I'll see you again tomorrow!
Have a lovely evening!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Chupa! I love the colors on both of them...so pretty. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare...I look forward to seeing what you'll do with the colors each week and it's always fabulous!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spacerujący owad a w zasadzie pomysł jest niesamowity i ten mak super!!!
    A ptaszek w klatce nastraja nostalgicznie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both cards are wonderful! I love how you used the Color Dare colors!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful. I especially like the bird in the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012