Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Earthy tones

Good afternoon fellow stampers!
Again I wasn't stamping yesterday, it was a tiring day and I found that my brain's gone, about the time that I managed to scrape out some free time :)
I'm making it up for the lost time today though, and so I've got two cards to show you.

I made the first one for the current Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards:

Photobucket

It also goes for Quixotic Challenge #1: Birthdays, and TSG #28 - Fun With Chipboard!. I sponged the chipboard buckle with white ink, and stamped it with some doodle flowers.
The owl's eyes were embellished with rhinestones, and I adhered little resin leaves along the branch.

My next project is my interpretation of Kazan's Sketch 39 at 2S4Y:

Photobucket

Also, Papertake Weekly's current challenge is Digi Sparkle, and requires a digi image (the sentiment that I used on my card), and some sparkle/bling. I've got bling (brad and gems).
Not sure if you can see it, but some of the flowers on the Dogwood branch have been popped up on the mounting squares for a 3D look.

Thank you so much for looking!
Chupa xx

12 comments:

  1. wow, these are two fab card!
    I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Chupa! Both of these cards are fabulous!!! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at PTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love both your cards! Totally gorgeous! That chipboard buckle is a great accent and those resin leaves are so cool! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge over at Quixotic! Hope to see you again next time too:) Hugs, Rowena-Quixotic Paperie Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your take on the 2s4u sketch. The dogwood branch with the popped flowers is beautiful, and I really like the addition of the resin leaves to your owl card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards. thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous...both of them...LOVE the owlie card and your 2s4y one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy cow but your cards are so cute - I Love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are wonderful. But looove the little hootie owl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card for the 365 sketch - that owl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing along in our TSG Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012