Monday, 23 November 2009

Festive pixie

I'm pretty much in a cardmaking mood today... I can't stop completing various challenges, while in fact I should be working on the other craft projects that I'm planning to give as Christmas presents for the family. Maybe tomorrow :)
This time I'd like to show you my submission for Crazy 4 Challenges Week 12 (C4C12):

Photobucket

I also used again the colours red, green & white, that are the theme for the Challenge 32 at Colour Create. The design is very simple, but I like the clean look, crisp colours, and how the dimension adds interest to the card.
Thank you for stopping by, see you again - perhaps still tonight lol!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. So cute, I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is just BEAUTIFUL and fun!!!!!
    Great color usage for the challenge..
    2 times entered is better odds of winning thatn one.. :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - I love the clean, fresh uncluttered look (wish I was better at this look).
    You've coloured that cute image beautifully and your papers and details are just great.
    Thanks for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012