Sunday, 8 November 2009

Gratitude

As soon as I saw this lovely card by Laura Fredrickson, I knew that I want to CASE it. Mind you, my CASE'ing is far from from the true meaning of this term, for I'd often adjust the design to my needs, to the point that the resemblance is insignificant :P
This time the altering led me to this:

Photobucket

I knew that I wanted to follow the autumn feel of the project, the more that it suits the current Inspiration Challenge over at OCC. My choice of colours is different though.
I'm also using the recipe from 2 Red Bananas, which is 3 eyelets , 2 pieces of ribbon and an oval or ovals.
I added some doodling to the ovals, and wrote the sentiment myself, thus it's far from perfection... but hey, it's still got the charm :P

Thank you for visiting, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your cutting is awesome, and so is your writing. Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, really like that you hand wrote the sentiment. Thanks for joining the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I LOVE that you handwrote the sentiment! Thanks for joining in the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012