Sunday, 1 November 2009

Hoo-ray!

I'm back with one more entry for Karen's lovely sweet sunday sketch #42, just as I promised :)
(also my second card for "G is for Green" at ABC challenge):

Photobucket

I actually LOVE this card! It has nice earthy tones, it's simple yet effective, the owl looks super cute, and I'm a big fan of faux stitching lately - it looks so realistic!
Colouring medium for the owl - watercolour pencils (what a surprise lol!), the sentiment is hand written (yet another surprise *laugh*)

Thank you so much for looking, until tomorrow!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. I like green! And I like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! I love this one - the stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the owl image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love this cute owl!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012