Sunday, 15 November 2009

Night time, craft time!

I thought that I wouldn't find time for some cardmaking today, but every addict has this amazing ability to get what he needs in the most hopeless situations... LOL
Here I am then, and with me two cards.
Here's the first one:

Photobucket

I used the lovely sweet Sunday sketch #44, and the very Autumnal colour scheme (CD42) from The Color Dare. I added a small green accent to the palette. This is also my entry for JUGS7 - Dry Embossing. I just LOVE polka dots!! (but who doesn't...?)
The sentiment is computer generated - I needed a custom design to suit the sketch. As a finishing touch I added some doodly dots around the circle.

Next project is for the Card Patterns Sketch 41, and I used (again) the colours from Paper Blooms' current challenge: orange, blue & white. It's also yet another submission of mine for Dry Embossing at Just Us Girls. This time I used an embossing template & a stylus to emboss the squares, and then sponged the raised pattern lightly with white chalk ink, to help the dimension stand out.

Photobucket

To add to the pile, finally the card goes to the TPE Challenge #40 - Be Thankful. I already have made two submissions for this one, but I love making thank you cards so I couldn't resist :P Besides, they prove very useful for me, especially after my Zuzia was born :)
There are also some doodles drawn around the card edge.

That would be it for now, I'll see you tomorrow!
chupa xx

15 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous one Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are JUST gorgeous! I love the sentiment on the first one, especially since my favorite season is Fall! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the JUGS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Autumn and Thank You card are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa these are beautiful - love the lace accents. Hey is that a Chic of the Week badge I spy in your sidebar! (yes, I knew that LOL) CONGRATS! LOVE these two latest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What gorgeous cards! Nice incorporation of the lace - so pretty :) Love your take on the JUGS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well from one addict to another..... both are awesome! love the colors and thanks for joining us on paper blooms :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow both of these cards are so gorgeous. your sense of color is just wonderful as is your style.
    thanks so much for sharing with us at paperblooms :) xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the embossed panels on the second card--that is one of my fav color combos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Chupa! I love the shade of orange you used on both cards. I don't reach for orange enough and you've made it look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your cards! The color choice is FAB and the embossing is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, wow!! this is absolutely beautiful!! i love it!! thanks for playing along in the color dare!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, I love both of your cards! From the autumn colors to the overall designs, the dry embossing and that beautiful lace you used on them! So elegant!!


    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope to see you on Saturday for a fun color challenge hosted by Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012