Tuesday, 24 November 2009

A sketchy line up

I decided this morning that with the solemn will to do a couple of challenges today and a limited time, I wouldn't waste it on posting a card or two at a time. Thus I'm going to show you today's harvest in its entirety :)
I'm going to be brief with descriptions, for it's late and I really don't know why I'm not leaving this for tomorrow lol!
First project is not a card, but a hanging decoration:

Photobucket

I made it for my hubby's niece as a b-day present. It uses Kazan's Sketch 40.

Next one is a card that I made for TSG 30:

Photobucket

This card goes to MOJO114:

Photobucket

Both this project and the previous one, being of Holiday theme, are also my submissions for FTTC43.

Next is my submission for Mercy's sketch (MTSC 49):

Photobucket

And the last card goes to sweet Sunday sketch challenge #45:

Photobucket

All images have been watercoloured, and there is a lot of background stamping in the first three projects.
Whew! I'm done for tonight :D
Now I must have some sleep, but I'll see you again tomorrow!
Happy crafting,
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. holy cow, chupa...you've been a busy lady! LOL! these all look great!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a wonderful job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have been a busy stamper haven't you?! Such beautiful cards, each one is so special! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I am totally in love with that frame! Gorgeous!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love how you made a sign from this weeks sketch! Very nice! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Lots of cuteness going on here! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥ Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of goodies Chupa!!! Every one a gem!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - great job on all the cards! You've got some serious skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all lovely -I especially like the b/day gift - tooo cute!
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012