Friday, 13 November 2009

Ta(i)lored sketch

Woohoo I found Taylored Expressions blog! Well, not exactly found, 'cause I've heard about it for a while, but I didn't bother to look as I thought one has to play with the brand stamps to be able to participate... apparently not! *grin*
This week's sketch (TESC 90) is lovely, and so I made two entries lol!

The first one is yet another Christmas project (I'm having SO much fun making Holiday cards this year!)

Photobucket

The theme suits very conveniently two current "seasonal" challenges:
- Merry and Bright over at Charisma Cardz;
- and Challenge #41 - Snow at Crafty Creations (I trust that snowflakes count!)

I used Olive ink for stamping, and I added a little dimension by raising the circular panel on the mounting tape. I think the combination of tealy blue and olive works beautifully :)

The other card is quite different:

Photobucket

Can you see all that sparkly yumminess on the cupcake? I think that's enough to have the card entering Glitter Me Silly at Cute Card Tuesday :)
The idea for this project came from the Picture This challenge at 365 Cards. We've been given the most delicious photo of a cupcake with pink frosting. I tried to recreate that look, but nothing is going to beat the one from the picture!!
I'm also giving another go for Quixotic Challenge #2: Stitching with this one. Again, I used my favourite faux stitching technique.

I got quite a few challenges covered with these two... As much as I hate "using" my cards like this, it's very convenient when there are so many of them (and all oh-so-tempting lol!), and so little time...

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you'll come back later for I'm most definitely not calling it a day yet! :)
Chupa xx

15 comments:

  1. Both cards are just wow!!

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge! I always look forward to seeing your challenge creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am loving the first card!! your cupcake is so yummy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both simply gorgeous! Love the bling on the cupcake!
    Have a fantastic weekend! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are perfect! so elegant, love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your cards...especially the delish cupcake one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkle! Great title on your blog!;)
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. Love the first one. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Gorgeous cards, I love your designs.
    Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. both cards are fantastic, you do such great work, I just love to look at it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are fabulous! Have fun making your Christmas cards, can't wait to see more of your gorgeous creations.

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely 'snow-card'!! Very elegant!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us in our snow cahllenge at Crafty Creations, with your lovely project. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely cards
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012