Monday, 23 November 2009

Tailored tree

I'm really pleased with the card that I'm about to show you :)
I used the lovely sketch from Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #92 (TESC92), and (again) the colour combo of Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie & Bashful Blue (JUGS8) at Just Us Girls.
The sentiment was chosen to suit the I Am Thankful challenge at 2 Red Bananas.

Photobucket

The tree is a free clipart that I printed out in the needed colour, and then divided into panels, that have been then sponged with blue and light green ink. The sentiment is also computer generated. I popped up the journal block, and the main panel, on the mounting tape.
Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. Chupa this is quite lovely. The split frame tree looks quite sharp against the patterned background. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - again :-) We love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Chupa! This card is very pretty! I can't believe that is a printed tree image! Great second card for this week's JUGS color challenge-thank you so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card, really love the tree and the split frame. The soft sky on the background makes it look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm so glad you like our color challenge enough to make a second entry! :-) This is so pretty...love that tree and the way you made it into a triptych! I don't know if I spelled that right! LOL!! Thanks so much for playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card - I love it all! Nice job of combining several challenges. Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is gorgeous! Love that big gorgeous tree :) What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous tree image! Great job with the challenges!

    ♥ Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, and nice use of challenge! Yours is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combo and especially the tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012