Friday, 13 November 2009

Three trees and my fav colours again

I've got one more card for tonight, and it's another Christmas one to use not quite holiday set of colours:

Photobucket

I don't care though, as soon as it's my fav combo lol!
I made this one for the current Thursday sketch at OCC (SASSC 40). I love it, although the vertical panels are quite narrow, and it can be tricky to find a stamp to fit in these. Fortunately these lovely trees from Craftwork Cards did the job :)
I attached little pieces of silver string to the bottom of each tree, so that they imitate the trunks. I finally came to use this gorgeous velvet ribbon, that I bought over two months ago - I completely forgot that I have it!

Thank you so much for peeping in, have a wonderful weekend!
(Mine certainly will be, for tomorrow I'm going to the Paperific expo in Melbourne to indulge myself in the crafty yumminess, and most definitely will be back with some goodies lol!)
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Iwona,you are a princess of cardmaking!!!
    Your cards are simple and stylish!
    I love all your cards!!! And this one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous. I love these colors together as well; very clean and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! i love the use of diffrent colors for Christmas :0) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and design - WOW! LOVE your work and stunning cards!

    Thanks for joining us for our weekly sketch challenge, hope to see you next week! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.... girl! this is gorgeous and yes, it gets tricky finding the right stamp, but you did it perfectly.... and wow... that ribbon has me drooling here.

    Thanks for playing w/ us at Stamps and Smiles!
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So beautiful. You did an awesome job with the layout. Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles. I hope you join us again.

    Jen SAS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012