Friday, 20 November 2009

Throwing down colour

I mentioned yesterday, that I would make another submission for the current Color Throwdown, and so I did. Actually, I created two more cards with the given combo of chocolate, olive, cream & dark red.
Why? Firstly because it's a really nice set of colours, and secondly because of the yummiest prize ever - a set of stamps from Flourishes! This must be one of the companies with the most adorable stamps, I'm in love with them all!
Here are my submissions:

Photobucket

For this card I used the sketch from Charisma Cardz, although I altered it quite a bit - I decided on rectangular shape, and resigned from the accents on the upper sides. They're a nice idea, but wouldn't go well with my busy background.

Here's another card:

Photobucket

The sketch for this one comes from Pals Paper Arts (PPA 17).
All images were watercoloured, and I must admit that they're not the best examples of my skills lol :P
I'm also submitting the two cards to the Animal Antics challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to be back later tonight with some more paper stuff...
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. These are both adorable! LOVE that tree image! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I recognized that sketch, in fact I think I will go stamp something with it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 fabulous cards here, love the papers and images on both. thanks for using my Charisma sketch.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness, gracious! These are such fun! GREAT share! Yipeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Chupa :-) I love them both ,, the images are soo cute on both and the papers and layouts are fab :-)

    Thanks for joinung the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x x

    p.s the link is wrong on the challenge blog,,, coule you re do it please so people can find you :-) x x
    p.p,s you can have multiple entries on our challenge !!! ( have just spotted the bird one at the top of your blog !! ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, fantastic cards! Gorgeous the colours, papers and cute the images!I adore these owls!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab cards, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooooove those owls but the first card is also adorable!

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely take on this weeks sketch thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012