Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Time for some SU!

I'm back with two more cards! Yay for me, I managed to make four today, and I'm not yet sleepy, so perhaps it's not the end yet lol :)
I really like the way these two turned out, take a look yourselves:

Photobucket

This one uses the lovely CPS 141 sketch from Card Positioning Systems. Since it's asking for something simple, thus I had CAS in mind... it's not perfectly CAS what I came up with, but I was close :)

The next one is for the Mercy's sketch (MTSC 47), and "Be Thankful" theme over at TPE:

Photobucket

The image has been stamped twice, in Sand Beige & Bark, to create the shadow effect. I designed and printed out the sentiment, so that it suits the design.
Isn't it a nice colour combination? :)

Thank you so much for visiting, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. chupa...these are just fantastic! love the clean and simpleness of the first with the pop of pink, and your sketch card is amazing! love the monochromatic yumminess!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card with the pink, black and white! lovely take on the cps sketch! thanks for playing along at the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning! Lovely job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and black card Chupa and the shadowing on your other card is great! Thanks for your entries this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh all these are just fabulous - seen the most gorgeous work on your blog this visit. Just wow.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It *is* a fab colour combo. The both cards have great colours. I love the shadow effect. Thanks for playing with us at TPE this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012