Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Two sketches

It's late and I should sleep, but I bet you know what kept me awake for so long...lol :)
I've been working with two wonderful sketches, first of them being Mercy's MTSC #48:

Photobucket

I made the card more regular in size, although not because I don't feel comfortable working with narrower shapes, but because I wanted to use my gorgeous cardinal stamp, and I needed some space around it. I added a resin snowflake and button with a bow for some interest, and wrote the sentiment myself, for I wouldn't bother printing this digi out tonight :P

The next card is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC42):

Photobucket

This week's host is one of my favourite artists, the super talented Silke Ledlow. For this occasion I decided to go for her style (again). I think I actually got pretty close to it this time :P

Thank you so much for visiting, have a lovely evening!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! love how you turned the sketch...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is beautiful! Is it Inkadinkado? I really love what you did with this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Chupa!!! Two fabulous cards here! I LOVE your Cardinal! I have that stamp set and have only ever used it once! After seeing this amazing creation, I'll have to ink it up again.
    Your take on Mercy's sketch is delightful.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Love the crisp lines and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just GORGEOUS!!! Love your take on both sketches!!! Each card is perfectly designed!!!

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. chupa...these are gorgeous! i love the color combo on your sketch card, and it is so clean and crisp!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a fantastic job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous and so beautifully detailed! Lovely cards! Thanks for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012