Saturday, 28 November 2009

Welcome to my (revamped) blog!

Hello fellow crafters, I'm so happy to see you here!!
If you're one of my existing followers, please sign up to follow my blog again, as my old address
http://chupasrandomactsofcreativity.blogspot.com/
will from now on stay inactive, and all my future blogging will take place here.
Also if you previously subscribed to the content in any other way, please update your subscription with the new details.
Lastly, I'm welcoming future guests, and I'm looking forward to continue sharing with you my projects, as well as offer fun workshops and demonstrations as an Independent Kaszazz Consultant.
Make yourself at home, be inspired, and above all - have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012