Saturday, 14 November 2009

Ye olde card

Ugh, I'm having just one card to show you today - but why? Because I spent my day at the Paperific expo in Melbourne, and it was terrific! LOL
Today, after a long conversation with some nice ladies, I decided that I sign up with Kaszazz. It's an Australian version of SU! and has some really good stuff! I'm so looking forward to converting my hobby to business, and to share my passion with the others! :)
There will be also some changes coming to this blog too, so stay tuned!
But on to the card:

Photobucket

I'm very much into vintage, and I love papers with a touch of nostalgia, but I don't think they always have to go with ageing/distressing. Clean lines also work very well, as you can see.
I made this one for the fresh new Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #91.
I cut out the image from the cream cardstock and I wouldn't do this again lol :) I then coloured it in with the marker.

Thank you for looking, have a lovely weekend!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012